About Gynostemma Tea: Formal name: Gynostemma pentaphyllum, English name: Five leaf Gynostemma Herb. The development and utilization of Jiao Gu Lan has been 600 years of history. Among the people, Jiaogulan has many names including Southern Ginseng, Immortality Herb, and Miracle Grass. In Japan it is called Amachazuru. In fact, four of the 85 saponins (called Gypenosides) in this herb are identical to those of Ginseng but about four times as concentrated. Others are converted into Ginseng saponins but other saponins are unique to this herb. Ginseng has about 25 saponins. It is known as a kind of designated beverages for overweight people and diabetes patients.
Herbagynostemma(Gynostemma pentaphylla): It's known as & liquor; herb of luck & rdquo; as it's quite useful in health-keeping. There are 13 of its kind in the world and 11 of them are indigenously in China. In the 70’s, 84 saponins were discovered in them. Among them ten kinds of the chemical elements are similar in properties to ginseng, another tonic herb, that gynostemma pentaphylla is also labeled 'alternate for ginseng’.
1. It regulates blood fat, lowers cholesterol level, helps to build immunity, delays the aging process, prevents cells from turning cancerous and prevents arteriosclerosis. Scientific research studies in China have shown that Jiao Gu Lan decreases cholesterol by improving the liver's ability to send sugar and carbohydrates to the muscles for conversion to energy instead of turning the sugar into triglycerides which the body stores as fat.
2. Build Your Immune System - In China, doctors prescribe daily doses of Jiao Gu Lan for patients recovering from heart and brain surgery, because the herb supports the immune system, aiding in a quicker and more effective recovery. Patients undergoing cancer therapies such as radiation and chemotherapy receive Jiaogulan as well. Research has shown that Jiaogulan can increase the white blood cell count, which strengthens resistance, thus improving the patients' ability to recover.
3. Stay Younger Longer. Biochemist Subbuti Dharmenanda says that signs of aging are avoidable if you can tame the free radicals that cause them. "If free radicals aren't shut down, they cause everything from cataracts to cancer.” But studies show that taking just 40 mg of Penta daily triples production of superoxide dismutase, a chemical that neutralizes free radicals by 21%.
4. Anti-cancer effect, the rate up to 80%. Jiao Gu Lan prevents cells from turning cancerous and also inhibits the growth of tumors already formed by stimulating the body's immune system cells.
5. Stress Reduction, easy go sleeping and sedation
6. Remarkable effect of anti-ulceration
Usage: Taking 1-2 teabags twice day. Please prepare the tea as normal, boiling it and then chilling it to 20℃-30℃.It will play effect best that drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.